Soft Play Hiring Agreement including TERMS & CONDITIONS only
11, Bridgemere Rd | Eastbourne | East Sussex | BN22 8UB
Tel 07738 381384 Email email@example.com
Booking & Cancellation
- Check availability of date and equipment required by telephone or email or using booking form on the website.
- Fill out electronic booking form on the website making sure you use the correct one – Home Hire or Venue Soft Play Hire.
- There is a minimum £50 spend on all Hire Packages and Add Ons.
- All bookings will be confirmed by Happyjacks Soft Play upon receipt of a Booking Form.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking on confirmation. An invoice will be sent.
- Any balance remaining will be due for your Hire two days before confirmed Hire date. Payment will be contactless by BACS, PayPal, or PayPal guest by Debit/Credit Card.
- In the event of your cancellation, the deposit is forfeited – as it is non-refundable. However, if more than 14 days notice is given the deposit can be transferred to re-book on another day, subject to availability.
- Any changes to the booking must be received in by email and agreed by Happyjacks Soft Play prior to your Hire.
- All prices are subject to change at any time (excluding confirmed bookings).
- If Happyjacks Soft Play cancels the booking (excludes reasons beyond our control), full monies will be refunded.
- We are unable to guarantee the weather and therefore ALL soft play hire equipment is to be used INDOORS ONLY. We will not refund any monies for bad weather reasons.
- The Home Hire Package prices include hire for a day between the hours of 9am and 5.30pm and the Venue Soft Play Hire prices include full set up and clear away plus up to 3hrs of hire for parties and up to 4hrs for Weddings between the hours of 9am and 8pm unless otherwise stated or agreed.
Delivery, Setup and Collection
- It is the Hirer’s responsibility to check the site measurements for the required package, and also to ensure that there will be adequate space surrounding the play equipment. If sufficient space is not available at the venue site for the package ordered you will still be charged for them.
- Please allow for the following times: HOME HIRE – Happyjacks Soft Play will deliver your chosen equipment to your front door at least 45 minutes before the event to give you time to setup the equipment, and also 45 minutes after the event for you, The Hirer, to take down and re-pack the equipment. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to make sure that the equipment is packed and ready for collection at the agreed time. VENUE SOFT PLAY HIRE – please allow up to 45 minutes before the event for Happyjacks Soft Play to deliver and set up the equipment, and also up to 45 minutes after the event for them to take down, check and remove equipment.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure easy access to the venue for unloading and loading of equipment. Any restrictions must be reported to Happyjacks Soft Play prior to the event such as but not limited to, lack of parking, stairs, narrow doorways etc. Failure to do so may result in Happyjacks not being able to deliver.
- The packages include free delivery to venues within 10 miles of Eastbourne. Venues beyond 10 miles will incur a delivery fee. Please contact us for details.
- We will endeavour to deliver on time, but Happyjacks Soft Play will not be held responsible for delay incurred due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. traffic problems, bad weather).
- For Home Hire - Happyjacks Soft Play will include a list of contents form and will have checked off all equipment included. The Hirer must check that all is included on delivery and any problems reported to Happyjacks Soft Play straight away. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to setup the equipment taking into account full safety of the children, and therefore the equipment must not be too close to any obstructions and be placed on either carpet or mats (mats can be hired if required). We recommend at least 3ft from any obstructions. Happyjacks Soft Play will not accept any responsibility for accidents, injury or damage during the period of hire and recommend the Hirer take out their own insurance to cover the day. When the Hirer packs up the equipment the check off form must be completed again so that no equipment is missing, damaged or soiled. The Hirer must inform Happyjacks Staff collecting of any damage, loss or soiling that hasn’t been able to be sorted.
- For Venue Soft Play Hire – Happyjacks Soft Play will set up the equipment taking into account full safety of the children, and therefore the equipment must not be moved off of the play area during the Hire. Happyjacks Soft Play will not accept any responsibility for accidents, injury or damage during the period of hire and therefore recommend the Hirer takes out their own insurance to cover the day.
- On delivery for Home Hire, and after set up for Venue Soft Play Hire, A RETURNABLE £50 damage/loss/soiled deposit in cash will be required. If damage, loss or soiling has occurred during the Hire please let Happyjacks Soft Play know straight away. Happyjacks Staff will assess any damage and discuss and agree appropriate action with the Hirer. An itemised invoice to cover loss/damage or professional cleaning may be sent after the hire if necessary if costs incurred are over £50. Quotes will be sourced for replacement or mending and any extra costs will be charged to the Hirer.
Health & Safety
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring one of our Home Hire or Venue Soft Play Hire Packages to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- The Soft Play has an age limit of 5 years old. Please ensure no one over this age uses the Soft Play
- Please ensure that our equipment is kept in a clean condition - if we have to have the equipment professionally cleaned before the next hire, then we may have to charge you extra. All equipment will be cleaned by Happyjacks Staff before and after the Hire.
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near any of the equipment, this will avoid choking and mess (please note if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge).
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Soft Play equipment. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Soft Play and equipment.(These can create staining on the vinyl).
- No smoking or barbecues near the Soft Play and equipment.
- A responsible Adult (over 18 years old) must supervise at all times. Happyjacks Soft Play accepts no liability for any accidents or injuries that may occur whilst the equipment is on hire and recommend the Hirer takes out their own insurance for the day.
- Always ensure that you limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- Children must not push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Soft Play and equipment.
- Please ensure that an area of 3 feet (1 metre) around the Equipment is completely clear if necessary.
- Ball Pit - please re-bag the balls for us. A scoop has been provided (please keep out of the reach of children).
- Any damage to the equipment must be reported to Happyjacks Soft Play as soon as possible, and may result in an additional fee.
- The Hirer will be responsible for any loss of equipment during the Hire Period and will be charged accordingly.
- Happyjacks Soft Play are covered by Public Liability Insurance, and a copy of this is available on request.
Please note that all persons using our equipment do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US