11, Bridgemere Rd | Eastbourne | East Sussex | BN22 8UB
Tel 07738 381384 Email email@example.com
COVID19 – Lockdown Home Hiring Agreement including TERMS & CONDITIONS only
Booking & Cancellation
- Check availability of date and equipment required by telephone or email or using booking form on the website.
- Fill out electronic booking form on the website.
- All bookings will be confirmed by Happyjacks Soft Play upon receipt of a signed Booking Form.
- Full payment will be requested for your Hire by invoice two days before confirmed Hire date. Payment will be contactless by BACS or PayPal.
- On delivery you should check the included contents form.
- In the event of your cancellation, please let Happyjacks Soft Play know no later than 48hrs before the Hire date so that we can make it available for another booking.
- Any changes to the booking must be received in by email and agreed by Happyjacks Soft Play prior to your Hire.
- All prices are subject to change at any time (excluding confirmed bookings).
- If Happyjacks Soft Play cancels the booking (excludes reasons beyond our control), full monies will be refunded.
- We are unable to guarantee the weather and therefore recommend that the equipment be used indoors. We will not refund any monies if the weather turns bad on or during the day of Hire and no alternative cover has been arranged. The package prices include hire for a day between the hours of 10am and 5pm unless otherwise stated.
Delivery and Setup
- It is the Hirer’s responsibility to check the site measurements for the required package, and also to ensure that there will be adequate space surrounding the play equipment. If sufficient space is not available at the venue site for the package ordered you will still be charged for them.
- Please allow up to 45 minutes before the event for Happyjacks Soft Play to deliver and for you to setup the equipment, and also 45 minutes after the event to take down and re-pack the equipment. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to make sure that the equipment is packed and ready for collection at the agreed time.
- Happyjacks Soft Play will deliver your chosen equipment to your front door. They will knock and then step back to recommended safe distance. Please adhere to 2m distancing guidelines set by the Government. On collection we will call you once outside and give you time to bring the equipment out onto your doorstep. Happyjacks staff will then pick up the equipment, again please adhere to 2m distancing guidelines.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure easy access to the venue for unloading and loading of equipment. Any restrictions must be reported to Happyjacks Soft Play prior to the event. Failure to do so may result in Happyjacks not being able to deliver.
- The packages include free delivery to venues within 10 miles of Eastbourne. Venues beyond 10 miles will incur a delivery fee. Please contact us for details.
- We will endeavour to deliver on time, but Happyjacks Soft Play will not be held responsible for delay incurred due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. traffic problems, bad weather).
- Happyjacks Soft Play will include a list of contents form and will have checked off all equipment included. The Hirer must check that all is included on delivery. When the Hirer packs up the equipment, the check off form must be completed again and signed so that no equipment is missing.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to setup the equipment taking into account full safety of the children, and therefore the equipment must not be too close to any obstructions and be placed on either carpet or grass. Please remember that the soft play vinyl may get hot in the sun and any mirrors may reflect the sun into eyes etc so on hot sunny days we recommend to set up in shade or indoors. We recommend at least 2ft from any obstructions. We will not accept any responsibility for accidents, injury or damage during the period of hire.
- If damage or loss has occured please let Happyjacks Soft Play know. An invoice to cover loss/damage may be sent after the hire if necessary. Quotes will be sourced for replacement or mending and any extra costs will be charged to the Hirer.
Health & Safety
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring one of our Stay At Home Hire Packages to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- The Soft Play has an age limit of 5 years old. Please ensure no one over this age uses the Soft Play All other equipment can be used by older children up to 12yrs with caution.
- Please ensure that our equipment is kept in a clean condition - if we have to have the equipment professionally cleaned before the next hire, then we may have to charge you extra. All Packages will include a pack of anti-bacterial wipes for you to use during your hire if needed. However, all equipment will be cleaned before and after the Hire.
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near any of the equipment, this will avoid choking and mess (please note if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge).
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Soft Play and Active Play. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Soft Play and equipment.
- No smoking or barbecues near the Soft Play and equipment.
- A responsible Adult (over 18 years old) must supervise at all times. Happyjacks Soft Play accepts no liability for any accidents or injuries that may occur whilst the equipment is on hire.
- Always ensure that you limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- Children must not push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Soft Play and equipment.
- Please ensure that an area of 3 feet (1 metre) around the Equipment is completely clear if necessary.
- Ball Pit - please re-bag the balls for us. A scoop has been provided (please keep out of the reach of children).
- Any damage to the equipment must be reported to Happyjacks Soft Play as soon as possible, and may result in an additional fee.
- The Hirer will be responsible for any loss of equipment during the Hire Period and will be charged accordingly.
- Happyjacks Soft Play are covered by Public Liability Insurance, and a copy of this is available on request.
Please note that all persons using our equipment do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US on 07738 381384
HAPPYJACKS SOFTPLAY 11, Bridgemere Road | Eastbourne | East Sussex | BN22 8UB